The Back-UPS 650 from APC by Schneider Electric protects your computer and electronic equipment from damaging power outages, surges and spikes while providing short term battery power during an outage. The BackUPS 650 features Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR), which instantly adjusts high and low voltages to safe levels for your electronics, so you can work indefinitely through sustained fluctuations. Equipped with Universal sockets, the BX650LI-MS keeps your desktop computer, monitor or other critical devices (router, modem, television, etc.) running when the power goes out. Specifically designed to protect electronic equipment in harsh power environments the Back environments, the Back-UPS 650 ensures maximum productivity and work efficiency UPS 650 ensures maximum productivity and work efficiency
- Safety-agency approved: Ensures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment.
- Battery and surge protected outlets: Backup and protect your hardware and data during power outages, surges and spikes .
- Automatic self-test: Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
Product key features:
- LED Indicator and Audible Alarms: Quickly understand the unit and power status through visual and audible indicators.
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR): “Boost and Trim” AVR instantly corrects voltage fluctuations without using the battery, allowing you to work indefinitely through inconsistent power, saving battery life for outages.
- 2 Universal Battery Backup and Surge Protected Outlets: Keep critical electronic equipment running when the power goes out, so you can protect your work and save your data.
- Replaceable fuse: Provides for recovery from UPS overloads and protects the unit and your electronics from 4 damage.
- Automatic Diagnostic Testing: Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced, ensuring your unit is ready when you need it.
- 2 Yr Warranty: APC offers a 2 year warranty with free technical phone and online support, providing customer peace of mind.
- Easy to use “one step” battery connector