- The Aruba Instant On 1930 switch series is designed for small and growing businesses that require enhanced performance to support bandwidth-demanding applications.
- The Aruba Instant On 1930 switch series seamlessly integrates with existing Instant On indoor/outdoor access points and can be centrally managed with the Instant On mobile app onsite or remotely.
- These cloud-managed layer 2+ Ethernet switches consist of 8-, 24-, and 48-port Class 4 PoE (i.e. PoE+) and non-PoE Gigabit Ethernet models, with 1G SFP slots on 8-port models and 1G/10G SFP+ slots on 24-/48G models for fiber connectivity.
- Easy setup and management: The Aruba Instant On mobile app allows you to set up, manage, and monitor Instant On switches and access points directly from your phone.
- Automatic detection: Instant On automatically detects and applies highest (critical) PoE priority to Instant On Access Points for uninterrupted power delivery and wireless network access.
- Non-Intrusive, aesthetic design: Aruba Instant On switches are designed to complement the sleek and clean look of the Instant On access points, and to blend discreetly into your site’s environment.
- Customisable features: Customisable features include basic Layer 2 features like VLANs and link aggregation, as well as advanced features such as Layer 3 IPv4 static routing, ACLs, and Spanning Tree Protocols, and IPv6 Host mode.
- Instant On mobile app optimized user experience: The Aruba Instant On mobile app provides common workflows for Instant On switches and access points making it easier to configure, monitor and manage your network remotely without the need for additional hardware like cloud keys or VPN.
Product key features:
- Plug and Play
- 48 RJ-45 autosensing 10/100/1000 Class 4 PoE ports
- 370W Class 4 PoE
- 4 dedicated 1G/10G SFP+ fiber ports
- Smart-managed layer 2+ Ethernet
- PoE to power APs and IoT devices
- Security controls
- Convenient mobile app
- Seven advanced smart managed Layer 2+ Gigabit switches for high-performance connectivity.
- Non-PoE and Class 4 PoE (i.e. PoE+) 8-, 24- and 48-port models for deployment flexibility.
- 1G/10G SFP+ ports on 24-and 48-port models for fiber connectivity.
- Aruba Instant On mobile app and/or cloud-based web portal for easy network management onsite or remotely.
- Option to manage your switches through local web GUI.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.