- Aruba Instant On Access Points (APs) are easy to deploy and manage – at an attractive price point.
- Everything from mounting hardware to easy-to-use web and mobile app management tools, and business-grade software features are included – no extra charge or need for external controllers.
- Small businesses are facing a number of challenges that need constant attention, so setting up and running a network shouldn’t be on that list.
- Choosing the best Wi-Fi for your business should make your life simple.
- Simplicity at its best: Wi-Fi that works right out of the box. Performance that keeps your users happy.
- Security you can count on: Simple features that keep business and guest traffic separate. Future-ready WPA2/WPA3/OWE authentication for secure Wi-Fi access
- We’ve got you covered: No extra licensing fees. Industry leading warranty and support
Product key features:
- Aruba Instant On AP12 Indoor Access Points deliver highly affordable Wave 2 802.11ac Wi-Fi for low- to medium-density small business and SMB environments.
- Business-grade capabilities are designed to meet the mobile, IoT, and security needs of medical offices, cafes, restaurants, boutique hotels, or other moderately demanding environments.
- Get setup and running in minutes with the Aruba Instant On Cloud app management system. The cloud-hosted web interface and mobile app make it easy to manage multiple Aruba Instant On APs deployed in your facility, keeping network access logins and security settings consistent.
- Powering: AP12 APs can be powered with Power over Ethernet (802.1af Class 2) or using a 12V local power adapter. There are two ordering options depending on what power mode you choose. This model (R2X00A) is just the unit, most appropriate if you will be provided PoE from a switch or PoE injector. Also available is a power bundle (R3J23A) that ships with a power adapter.
- Mounting: AP12 APs provide best coverage when mounted on a ceiling or high on a wall. Unit ships with mounting hardware for drop ceiling rails and for wall placement.
- Performance: Specified hardware for 1300 Mbps on 5 GHz (.11ac) | 300 Mbps on 2.4 GHz (.11n) | Total 1600 Mbps throughput | Unit has one Gigabit 100/1000 uplink connection | recommended for up to 75 max active devices.