The DGS-F1210-18PS-E supports both IEEE 802.3at and IEEE 802.3af PoE protocol. With a total PoE budget of 150 watts ,allowing users to attach an IEEE 802.3af-compliant device to the DGS-F1210-18PS-E without requiring additional power. PoE is especially suitable for devices that are far from power outlets or when users want to minimize the cluster of extra cables as power is supplied via the Ethernet cables themselves.
- Power Your Devices – Supports IEEE 802.3af/at PoE to Power PoE capable Network devices via ethernet cables without need for power adapters
- Flexible Connectivity – Support transmission distance up to 250m for flexible installation of wireless AP & Surveillance Solutions.
- Eco-friendly and Economical – Low-cost, innovative design runs reliably and quietly, saving energy and cutting costs without sacrificing performance.
Product key features:
- 16 10/10O/1000 Mbps PoE ports
- 2 Gigabit SFP Ports
- 150 watts available for PoE
- Flow control for protection against data loss
- Maximum distance of 250m
- IEEE 802.3 10BASE-T Ethernet (twist-pair copper)
- IEEE 802.3u 100BASE-TX Fast Ethernet (twisted pair copper)
- IEEE 802.3ab 1000BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet (twisted pair copper)
- IEEE 802.3z 1000 BASE-X (fiber-optic)
- IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet
- IEEE 802.3at Power over Ethernet
Easy to Use
- Plug-and-play installation
- IEEE 802.3x Flow Control
- Auto MDI I MDIX crossover for all ports