Dell Technologies Unified Workspace is the gold standard approach to helping you achieve a modernized endpoint environment and deliver an optimized end user experience. Dell’s software and services solutions integrate with current endpoint environments and provide enhanced efficiencies, actionable insights and an optimized experience across deployment, security, management and support.
- Gains from implementing Dell Technologies Unified Workspace offset hardware and IT costs*
- Modern factory provisioning and reduce deployment time by 50%*
- Comprehensive endpoint security above and below the OS
- Unified management from one console of your choice
- Predictive, proactive support to reduce support calls by up to 46% and resolve issues 6x faster
- FASTER USER EXPERIENCES – Optimize the performance of your top 5 apps with the built-in artificial intelligence of Dell Optimizer Express Response. Now available with dual M.2 SSD option and USB 3.2 Type A Gen 2 (10Gbps Data) support for increased data access speed. Experience faster transfers and multitasking, powerful data analytics and strong connectivity with integrated Intel® Wi-Fi 6 (Gig+).
- IMMERSIVE PRODUCTIVITY – Now with discrete graphics support for micro, achieve better visuals for 3D rendering and 4K monitor use. The new tower is optimized for commercial virtual reality experiences and is ideal for organizations ready to embrace VR content to stand out from the competition. Fully engage with rich VR content with support for high-end 215W class graphics card for 7080 tower.
- POWER THROUGH YOUR WORKDAY – Built with 10th gen Intel® up to Core™ i9, 10 core processors, experience the most powerful OptiPlex yet. The OptiPlex 7080 tower features a 125W CPU to enable compute intensive workloads.
- BUILT SMART – The 18L tower delivers more expansion options while maintaining a compact design for the modern workspace. It is responsibly built with 57% post-consumer recyclable content.* A new ventilation pattern of the front bezel maximizes air intake to keep your system cool under heavy workloads.
Product key features:
- Flexible configuration: Embrace new productivity features at the same affordable price you’ve come to expect. With multiple form factors, you’ll find a desktop that works perfectly within your workspace.
- Stay Cool: Utilizing the new shift venting pattern, the 7080 maximizes air intake to keep your system temperature down.
- Artificial Intelligence-enhanced: With the AI-powered Dell Optimizer ExpressResponse, your system will continually learn and adapt to how you work to optimize the performance of your top 5 apps.
- Power through your work: Built with 10th Generation Intel® up to i9 processors with up to 10 cores, up to 128GB 2933MHz DDR4 RAM and Up to 125W CPU support for uncompromising performance. Optional Intel® vPro® processors offer businesses the performance, manageability, built-in security features, and stability of an Intel® platform and align to a future-proof roadmap.
- Next-Gen graphics: Designed to support high-end 215W-class graphics cards*, the 7080 towers can tackle graphic-intensive workloads without breaking a sweat.
- High speed access: Intel® Optane™, dual M.2 SSD options, or SuperSpeed+ USB Ports for high speed data access.