An affordable 46.99cm (18.5 inch) monitor made for your daily workflow. Featuring an elegant design, 1366×768 resolution and Dell Display Manager.
- ALL THE ESSENTIALS – Enhance your everyday workspace with a 1366 X 768 resolution monitor with improved cable management and a smaller footprint.
- AWARDED THE ENERGY STAR® MOST EFFICIENT MARK IN 2020 – Delivering cutting-edge energy efficiency that represents the best in energy savings and environmental protection.
- DELL DISPLAY MANAGER – Superior productivity and manageability featuring quick access keys, preset layouts, multi-monitor configuration and remote management for IT managers.
- TRUSTED RELIABILITY – As the world’s #1 monitor company*, we take pride in our unyielding commitment to quality and the utmost satisfaction of our customers
Product key features:
- Screen performance: The 1366 x 768 resolution is ideal for routine tasks, while ComfortView — a feature that reduces harmful blue light emissions — helps optimize eye comfort over extended viewing periods.
- Enhance your workspace: A thinner profile than the previous generation and improved cable management create a smaller footprint, lending itself to a clean, uncluttered desk.
- Plug in: Quickly connect legacy or non-legacy PCs with VGA and DP ports. Adapts to your needs: Make your workspace your own with VESA-compatible mounts and stands.
- Energy efficient: This monitor meets the latest regulatory and environmental standards such as ENERGY STAR® and TCO, and is registered EPEAT® Gold.3 Dell E1920H has also been awarded the ENERGY STAR® Most Efficient Mark in 2020.1
- Reduce energy: Save energy with PowerNap4, a feature that dims or puts the monitor to sleep when not in use.
- Eco-conscious packaging: To reduce our manufacturing impact on the environment, this monitor is shipped in Styrofoam-free packaging with paper based material made of at least 75% recycled cardboard.
- Productive at every level: Dell Display Manager’s (DDM) Easy Arrange feature lets you quickly tile and view your applications side by side across one or more connected screens for multitasking efficiency.
- Seamless transitions: The Auto-Restore feature remembers where you left off, so applications will go back to where you left them — even after you’ve unplugged.
- The key to convenience: Shortcut keys can save you time, allowing quick access to commonly used controls that let you work faster.
- More ways to manage: Asset management reports allow IT managers to quickly capture and track monitor information as well as configure multiple displays at once through a single setup
- Uncompromised testing: Rigorous development processes help ensure consistent, reliable performance in busy office environments.
- Minimize downtime: Your monitor comes with a 3-year Advanced Exchange Service5 so that if a replacement becomes necessary, it will be shipped to you the next business day during your 3-year Limited Hardware Warranty.6
- Get a higher level of support: Upgrade to 24 X 7, in-region technical phone support from qualified engineers with Dell ProSupport option.