Be fast to save and print with the economical EcoTank L1110. Designed for smart businesses, Epson’s printer features integrated ink tanks, which enable spill- and error-free refilling with affordable individual ink bottles that have designated nozzles.
Print quickly and efficiently with an ultra-high page yield of up to 7,500 pages for colour prints and 4,500 pages for black-and-white prints. When low cost and speed are needed to get ahead, the EcoTank L1110 makes perfect business sense.
- Cost per print- 7 paise (Black) and 18 paise (Colour)
- Compact integrated tank design
- High yield ink bottles
- Spill-free, error-free refilling
- 1 years warranty
Product key features:
- Superb Print Speeds – Maximise productivity and enhance your business performance with exceptional print speeds of up to 10 ipm.
- Low Cost, High Yield – Save as you print with affordable ink bottles and an ultra-high page yield of 7,500 pages for colour prints and 4,500 pages for black-and-white prints.
- Superb Savings & Page Yield – Maximize your savings, even as you print, with Epson’s EcoTank L1110. With prints costs of just 7 paise for Black and 18 paise for Colour, you can print without a worry. Each set of ink bottles also provide an ultra-high yield of 7,500 colour prints and 4,500 black prints, so you needn’t worry about your ink running out.
- Space-saving Design, Spill-free Refilling – Compact and sleek, the new tank design is integrated into the printer to allow the printer to have a small footprint. Enjoy spill-free and error-free refilling with individual bottles which have unique key nozzles that fit only into their respective tanks.
- Remarkable Quality and Speed – The L1110 prints at a high printing resolution of 5760 X 1440 dpi, delivering exceptionally high quality prints for all your needs. You will appreciate the fast print speeds of up to 10ipm for black and 5.0ipm for colour. In addition, the L1110 is capable of printing borderless photos up to 4R.
- Epson Warranty for Peace of Mind – Enjoy warranty coverage of up to 1 years or 30,000 prints, whichever comes first, for maximum value from your printer and freedom from worries over its maintenance. Epson’s warranty includes coverage of printhead, which is most important for a printer designed for high volume printing.