Take on your everyday work at an affordable price with the HP 290 MT. Get the reliable computing power you need while minimizing the total cost of ownership—now that’s a smart investment.
- Ready for work – The HP 290 MT provides a powerful PC with the features you rely on to accomplish your everyday tasks.
- Progressive style – The scalable and functional design of the HP 290 MT makes it easy to set up and use.
- Powered up processing – Help optimize performance with a 9th Gen Intel® Core™ processor , optional NVIDIA® or AMD discrete graphic support , up to 32 GB DDR4 memory , PCIe x1, PCIe x16, and PCI slots for future growth and support for optional PCIe NVMe storage.
- Help keep data safe
- Help protect your investment and your data with firmware or discrete TPM and a security lock slot.
- Help secure the future of your business.
- PCs from HP make the most of Windows 10 Pro to protect you from today’s security threats and maximize management and productivity features for business.
- Get fast and easy connections with optional Gigabit LAN and WLAN featuring 802.11ac protocol and Bluetooth® 4.2 connectivity.
- Support two independent displays with VGA and HDMI connectivity.
- Make connections to peripherals with eight USB ports on the HP 280 MT with four front USB 3.1 Gen1 ports, four rear USB 2.0 ports, an optional serial port, PS/2 and parallel port.
- Spend less time and get right to the updates you need with HP Support Assistant.
- Help secure your cabled mouse and keyboard with the integrated accessories cable lock on the HP 290 MT
Product key features:
- Windows 10 Pro, Windows 10 Home or FreeDos
- Intel®B365 chipset supporting Intel® 8th and 9th processors featuring Intel® UHD Graphics
- Supports an optional discrete graphics card
- Integrated 10/100/1000 Ethernet Controller or 802.11ac (1×1) Wi-Fi® and Bluetooth® 4.2 Combo
- Up to 32GB DDR4-2666 Unbuffered Memory (UDIMM)
- Independent monitor support via VGA and HDMI interfaces
- TPM 2.0 support dTPM1
- Supports both Hard Disk Drives and SATA TLC / M.2 PCIe NVMe Solid State Drives
- 8 USB Ports (including 4 USB 3.1 Gen1 ports)
- 180W/310W 90% HE power supply
- Security cable lock supported (sold separately)