Winning in business means working smarter. The HP LaserJet Pro MFP M428dw is designed to let you focus your time where it’s most effective-growing your business and staying ahead of the competition.
- Built to keep you—and your business—moving forward
- Best-in-class security- detect and stop attacks
- Simply designed to uncomplicate your day
- Sustainability is smart business
Product key features:
- BUILT TO KEEP YOUR BUSINESS MOVING FORWARD – Print, scan, copy and fax consistently high-quality documents with the HP LaserJet Pro Multifunction M428fdn, a monochrome laser printer designed to let you focus on growing your business
- BEST-IN-CLASS SECURITY – A suite of embedded security features, like instant threat notifications and optional PIN/Pull printing, help protect your laser printer from being an entry point for attacks and help ensure the safety of your sensitive data
- AUTOMATE COMPLICATED WORKFLOWS – Help save time by automating steps in a complicated workflow, and apply your saved settings at a touch of a button via the customizable control panel
- WALK-UP USB PRINTING – Print Microsoft Office-formatted files in addition to PDFs right off your USB drive, using a port on the front of the printer, and save paper with automatic 2-sided printing.Operating temperature range:50 to 90.5°F
- SPEED THROUGH TASKS – Stay productive with single-pass, 2-sided scanning, 50-sheet auto document feeder, 250-sheet input tray, and print speeds of up to 40 pages a minute from this multifunction laser printer.Power consumption:510 watts (active printing)
- ENHANCED ENERGY EFFICIENCY – Designed with the environment in mind, HP LaserJet Pro MFP M428fdn saves up to 22% energy over prior products, with technologies that help reduce paper waste
- TONER CARTRIDGES YOU CAN TRUST – Avoid reprints, wasted supplies, and service calls by using Original HP 58A/58X toner cartridges designed for your multifunction laser printer.
- ONE-YEAR LIMITED HARDWARE – Get help with 24-hour, 7 days a week FREE HP Web support. See specification sheet for terms and conditions. Power consumption:510 watts (active printing).