HP 18.5 inch (46.9 cm) LED Backlit Computer Monitor – HD, TN Panel with VGA Port – 19KA (Black)With a sleek design and 1366 x 768 resolution, this affordable monitor delivers high-quality visuals at an irresistible price. Now you can enjoy a big screen view of your documents, photos and movies without breaking the bank. With easy VGA connectivity, crisp contrast and 1366 x 7681 resolution, this display comes packed with what you need to enhance your content. Help keep your work space organized and clutter-free with a compact, eye-catching design and internal power supply that eliminates the need for a bulky power brick. Designed with a mercury-free backlight and arsenic-free glass, this energy star qualified and EPEAT silver registered display helps reduce power consumption to save on costs.
- Business-class presentation features – Enjoy crisp, clear views of your documents and e-mail with 1366 x 768 resolution, 5M:1 dynamic contrast ratio, and 5 ms response time on an 46.99 cm (18.5) diagonal screen. Quickly and easily connect to your devices with a VGA input.
- Create an efficient, smart setup – Attach your HP Desktop Mini, HP Chromebox, or select HP Thin Client directly behind the display for an integrated, affordable workspace that’s perfect for small spaces. Or, use the integrated VESA mount to place the display on a wall or stand.
- Designed with the environment in mind – Reduce power consumption and help lower your costs with an intelligent, energy-efficient design that is ENERGY STAR® certified and EPEAT® Silver registered. The display also includes mercury-free display backlights and arsenic-free display glass.
Product key features:
- World-class support
- Enjoy quality front-of-screen performance for all of your daily tasks.
- Attach your HP Desktop Mini, HP Chromebox, or select HP Thin Client directly behind the display for an integrated, affordable workspace.
- Reduce power consumption and help lower your costs with an energy-efficient design.
- HD content required to view HD images
- Pricing available at HP.com and subject to change without notice
- All specifications represent the typical specifications provided by HP’s component manufacturers, actual performance may vary either higher or lower
- Energy star is a registered trademark of the U.S.