RouterBOARD 2011UiAS, in comparison with RB2011L series, not only has five Gigabit LAN ports and five Fast Ethernet LAN ports, but also has RJ45 serial port, microUSB port and more RAM (128MB instead of 64MB). Also, it has a RouterOS L5 license (instead of L4) and a nice touchscreen LCD for configuration. SFP cage is also present (SFP module not included!) The RouterBOARD 2011UiAS series includes two models- RB2011UiAS-IN (desktop enclosure) and RB2011UiAS-RM (1U rackmount enclosure). Both models include power supply and support power output on port 10 (up to 500mA).
- The RB2011 is a low cost multi port device series. Designed for indoor use, and available in many different cases, with a multitude of options.
- RouterBOARD 2011UiAS-RM, in comparison with RB2011L series, not only has five Gigabit LAN ports and five Fast Ethernet LAN ports, but also has RJ45 serial port, USB port and more RAM.
Product key features:
- Dynamic routing, hotspot, firewall, MPLS, VPN, advanced quality of service, load balancing and bonding, real-time configuration and monitoring – just a few of the vast number of features supported by
- There is PoE output function for port #10 – it can power other PoE capable devices with the same voltage as applied to the unit. Maximum load on the port is 500mA.
- RouterBOARD 2011UiAS-RM comes with a 1U rackmount enclosure, LCD panel and power supply.