This Heavy Duty GPS Timing Antenna can be used for a wide variety of applications including network synchronization in equipment cabinets and cell towers, geographic surveying, railroad track-side electronics shacks and agri-business planting.The compact antenna measures 1.6-inches (40mm) tall by 3.66-inches (93mm) in diameter. It terminates with a TNC Jack connector and can be surface mounted to a 3/4-inch diameter hole or pole mounted on pipes up to 2 « inches
- The mANTBox is based on our new mANT sector antennas, but also has a wireless router built right in.
- Powered by the RB921 device, the mANTBox comes ready to use with everything included.
Product key features:
- The mANTBox 15S uses a high speed 720MHz CPU and has a built in 802.11 ac/a/n wireless device with up to 31dBm output power.
- RB921GS-5HPacD-15S-US (USA) is factory locked for 5170-5250MHz and 5725-5835MHz frequencies. This lock can not be removed.
- CPU nominal frequency: 720 MHz / 1 Gbit LAN 1xSFP PoE PSU mounting kit