By supporting the 802.11ac wireless standard, the Mikrotik NetMetal Dual Chain with miniPCI-e slot allows the use of 256-QAM modulation and 20/40/80MHz channels. RB922UAGS-5HPacD-NM (International) supports 5150MHz-5875MHz range (Specific frequency range can be limited by country regulations). The MikroTik NetMetal 5Ghz Dual Chain with miniPCI-e slot, in a waterproof enclosure, is so robust, it can withstand even the toughest weather conditions.
- MikroTik RB922UAGS-5HPacD-NM NetMetal5 version is equipped with a miniPCI-express slot a SIM slot for 3G/4G device or additional wireless card, a high power 2×2 dual chain 802.11ac wireless and two RP-SMA connectors for external antennas.
- Its rugged design is made to withstand the toughest conditions, but at the same time is easy to use and can be opened and closed with one hand.
Product key features:
- The solid aluminum enclosure also works as a reliable heat-sink for its high output power radio.
- The NetMETAL is equipped with a powerful 720Mhz CPU, 128MB RAM, one Gigabit Ethernet port, 802.11ac wireless, one SFP cage, USB, RP-SMA connectors for external antennas and RouterOS L4 license.
- By supporting the 802.11ac wireless standard, the NetMETAL allows the use of data rates of up to 1.3Gbps (for the T models), 256-QAM modulation and 20/40/80MHz channels. With its huge speed improvements, 802.11ac opens up new possibilities.