AF-5XHD US (x2) 5GHz airFiber X 1Gbps Backhaul with AF-5G30-S45 (x2) 30dBi Slant 45 Antenna Model: AF-5XHD-US (2 UNITS) UBNT continues to disrupt the wireless broadband market with revolutionary LTU technology that breaks through the limitations of 802.11 Wi-Fi technology. Designed for use in the 5 GHz frequency band, the new airFiber AF-5XHD is first LTU radio, offering greater channel bandwidths of up to 100 MHz, and more advanced RF components. The AF -5XHD features industry leading 21.2 bps/Hz spectral efficiency*, line -rate data packet processing for up to 1.34 Gbps of real data throughput*, and innovative xtreme Range Technology (xRT ) Pair the AF-5XHD with a compatible airFiber X antenna or RocketDish antenna for a complete 5 GHz Point-to-Point (PtP) solution. + Model: AF-5G30-S45 (2 UNITS) AF-5G30-S45 30 dBi Antenna for airFiber AF-5X 5 GHz Carrier Backhaul Radio delivers 2×2 dual-polarity performance. Incorporating a dish reflector design for consistent beam directivity, the airFiber X antenna features robust mechanical design using industrial-strength hardware for outdoor application use. The airFiber X antenna and airFiber X radio have been designed to seamlessly work together. The antenna has a built-in airFiber X radio mount, so installation requires no special tools. Snap the airFiber X radio securely into place and mount the antenna to get the optimal combination of airFiber X antenna and airFiber X radio for your PtP application.
Product Highlights & Product key features:
- Ubiquiti AF-5 XHD-US (2 UNITS) 5GHz airFiber X PtP 1Gbps Radio WISP Backhaul Performance
- The New Standard for WISP Backhaul Performance, true 1gbps Eg Spectrally Efficient, Noise Resilient PTP Technology Specifically Designed for WISP’s.
- Technology Specifically Designed for WISP’s Game-Changing LTU Technology Spectral Efficiency Comparison of 802.11n, 802.11ac, airFiber Original, and LTU.
- The AF-5G30-S45 (2 UNITS) Dish 30dBi Slant 45 Antenna for airFiber X AF-5X. U Fiber offers internet and telecom service providers a cost-effective fiber optic delivery system for data, voice IPTV/VoD
- The airFiber X Antennas feature significant advances in noise isolation and beam performance to complement the airFiber X radios for carrier backhauls and Point-to-Point (PtP) bridging.