The AM-2G15-120 airMAX 2×2 MIMO BaseStation Sector Antenna from Ubiquiti Networks is designed to seamlessly integrate with RocketM radios (sold separately). By pairing the RocketM radio with the antenna’s reach, a powerful base station can be created. This combination gives network architects flexibility and convenience. Unlike standard Wi-Fi protocol, Time Division Multiple Access (TDMA) airMAX protocol allows each client to send and receive data using pre-designated time slots scheduled by an intelligent AP controller. This time slot method eliminates hidden node collisions and maximizes airtime efficiency. It provides many magnitudes of performance improvements in latency, throughput, and scalability compared to all other outdoor systems.
- Intelligent QoS – Priority is given to voice/video for seamless access
- Scalability – High capacity and scalability
- Long Distance – Capable of high-speed, 30+ km links
- Integrated air – MAX Technology
Product key features:
- 4 GHz Operating Frequency
- 15 dBi Gain
- For Outdoor Use
- Compatible with Rocket M BaseStations.