Ideal for the deployment of long-distance outdoor broadband, the LiteAP ac Access Point from Ubiquity is a lightweight, pole-mountable access point that operates in the 5 GHz frequency band. Capable of long-distance wireless links in excess of 19 miles, the 16 dBi LiteAP ac employs Ubiquity’s AirMAX TDMA protocol to boost performance and throughput, as well as to reduce latency. Equipped with a 10/100/1000 Mb/s Ethernet port, the 14.8-ounce access point comes with a pole-mounting kit and can be installed by hand. After initial setup over a web browser, the LiteAP ac can be configured using the UNMS (Ubiquity Network Management System) app for iOS and Android.
- Designed for Outdoor Wireless Broadband
- 5 GHz Frequency Band
- Up to 16 dBi Antenna Gain
- AirMAX TDMA Protocol
- 1 x 10/100/1000 Mb/s Ethernet Port
- Smartphone Management App
- Includes Pole Mounting Kit
- No-Tool Assembly
Product key features:
- Integrated AirMAX Technology – Unlike standard Wi-Fi protocol, the Ubiquiti Networks airMAX Time Division Multiple Access (TDMA) protocol allows each client to send and receive data using pre-designated time slots managed by an intelligent AP controller. This “time slot” method eliminates hidden node collisions and maximizes airtime efficiency.
- Intelligent QoS (Quality of Service) – Priority is given to voice/video for seamless access.
- Long-Distance Connectivity – Capable of high-speed links exceeding 19 miles.
- Full Adjustment Flexibility – The LiteAP ac features a unique ball-joint mount that provides adjustment flexibility along three axes for versatile mounting options. The mounting system, coupled with the built-in bubble level, enables quick and easy alignment.
- No-Tool Assembly – Connect the ball-joint mount to the LiteAP ac by turning the lock nut clockwise by hand.
- UNMS App – The LiteAP ac can be accessed using the UNMS (Ubiquiti Network Management System) app once the it has been set up on the same Wi-Fi network as your mobile device. (Original setup is performed through your browser.)
- Accessing airOS via Wi-Fi – The UNMS app provides instant accessibility to the airOS configuration interface and can be downloaded from the App Store (iOS) or Google Play (Android). UNMS allows you to configure and manage the LiteAP ac and offers various configuration options once you’re connected or logged in.