The LiteBeam AC Gen2 Airmax ac CPE with Dedicated Management Radio from Ubiquiti Networks offers a reliable 5 GHz long-distance point-to-point connection. This LiteBeam radio is designed to filter out noise to reduce interference in areas congested with multiple RF signals. Setup is simple thanks to fully adjustable hardware allowing for adjustments to be made along both axes as well as a built-in bubble level to ensure the radio is mounted properly. The 5AC Gen2 features a robust mount with separate azimuth and elevation adjustments.
- 5 GHz Operating Frequency
- 23 dBi Gain
- Gigabit Ethernet Network Interface
- MIPS 74Kc Processor
- 64 MB DDR2 RAM
- Power & Ethernet LEDs
- Plastic Reflector Enclosure
- 125 mph Wind Loading / Survivability
- ± 24 kV ESD/EMP Protection
- Includes Pole-Mounting Kit
Product key features:
- The LiteBeam AC is an ultra-lightweight airMAX ac CPE device with incredible range and disruptive pricing
- Ubiquiti LiteBeam Gen 2 LBE-5AC-Gen2 2X2 MIMO airMAX 5GHz 23dBi 450+ Mbps CPE
- The LiteBeam AC provides 23 dBi of gain for long-distance connectivity and uses a directional antenna pattern for improved noise immunity.
- The LiteBeam AC us is an ultra-lightweight 2×2 MIMO airMAX ac CPE device with incredi.ble range and disruptive pricing
- Management Wi-Fi Radio The LiteBeam AC integrates a separate Wi-Fi radio for fast and easy setup using your mobile device.