Designed for deployment in a variety of environments in which point to multi-point communication is needed, the NanoStation AC loco 5 GHz airMAX ac Radio from Ubiquiti Networks offers enhanced connectivity options. This radio comes equipped with a Gigabit Ethernet networking interface and supports 10/20/30/40/50/60/80 MHz channel bandwidths. Installation is simple, thanks to the included pole-mount kit, while the outdoor UV stabilized plastic enclosure allows the airMAX ac radio to be installed in nearly any environment.
- Gigabit Ethernet Networking Interface
- 10/20/30/40/50/60/80 MHz Bandwidth
- 560 MHz Atheros MIPS 74Kc Processor
- 64 MB DDR2 Memory
- 8:1 Max VSWR
- 45° Beamwidth
- Dual Linear Polarization
- Outdoor Stabilized UV Plastic Enclosure
- Includes Pole-Mount Kit
Product key features:
- Versatile Mounting – The NanoStation AC loco 5 GHz airMAX ac Radio is suitable for indoor and outdoor installations.
- Improved Surge Protection – The NanoStation AC loco utilizes the latest ESD protection to help protect against power surges.
- Efficient Footprint – The radio and antenna are combined into a single body that takes up minimal space.
- Quick Installation – No fasteners are required for pole-mounting installation.
- Ubiquiti NanoStation AC loco NS-5ACL-US (QNTY 2) 5GHz 802.11ac airMAX CPE Radio 450Mbps Wireless Access Point with PoE POE-24-7W-G Included (QNTY 2)
- The Loco 5ac indoor/outdoor NanoStation AC loco are compact, high-performance CPEs featuring airMAX AC technology and a dedicated Wi-Fi radio for management.
- The NanoStation AC and NanoStation AC loco represent the next evolution of the iconic CPE design that revolutionized the Wireless ISP industry.
- The NanoStation AC provides a secondary Ethernet port with software-enabled PoE. Use this port to conveniently power an external device, such as a PoE security camera, for seamless IP video integratio
- Ubiquiti PoE Adapters POE-24-7W-G-WH Gigabit POE-24 AC/DC Adapter POE 24V 7W 0.3A Power over Ethernet Adapters.