Incorporating innovative industrial design with advanced technology, the LTU LR is a Point-to-MultiPoint (PtMP) 5 GHz Radio with an integrated antenna designed for use as a PtMP CPE. LTU technology that breaks through the limitations of 802.11 Wi-Fi technology and supports 1024QAM for high performance and flexible bandwidth (10/20/30/40/50 MHz).
- Auto Power Adjustments – By default, the Auto Output Power option allows the LTU LR to set the output power (EIRP) to the appropriate level.
- Signal Control – The LTU LR’s TX output power is controlled by the AP’s target TX output power. A PtMP network can manage signal levels to enhance network stability and achieve optimal wireless performance with the highest possible modulation.
- Convenient Configuration – To manage the LTU LR, you have two options: the LTU Configuration Interface and Ubiquiti Network Management System (UNMS™). Either option lets you manually configure the LTU LR.
Product key features:
- PtMP CPE
- 1024 QAM
- 10/20/30/40/50 MHz channel bandwidth
- Central configuration management from AP side
- Frequency split
- Auto power adjustments
- Router mode support
- Range up to 30km
- Functions in a PtMP environment with the LTU-Rocket as the basestation.