With tighter beamwidth, the NBE-5AC-GEN2 NanoBeam ac Gen2 airMAX ac CPE with Dedicated Management Radio from Ubiquiti Networks offers a more reliable long-distance point-to-point connection. Boasting a maximum throughput up to 450 Mb/s, this NanoBeam radio is designed to filter out noise to reduce interference in areas congested with multiple RF signals while offering up to 19 dBi gain. Setup is simple, as the NanoBeam can be mounted to a pole (kit included) or to the wall and aligned using its own 3-axis mount to ensure it is level.
- Improved Noise Immunity – The NanoBeam 5AC Gen2 directs RF energy in a tighter beamwidth. With the focus in one direction, the NanoBeam 5AC Gen2 blocks or spatially filters out noise, so noise immunity is improved. This feature is especially important in an area crowded with other RF signals of the same or similar frequency.
- Integrated Design – The radio and antenna are combined to create a more efficient and compact CPE. The NanoBeam 5AC Gen2 gets maximum gain out of a small footprint.
Product key features:
- Dedicated Wi-Fi Radio for Management
- Throughput: 450+ Mb/s
- Atheros MIPS 74Kc, 720 MHz Processor
- 128MB DDR2, 8MB Flash Memory
- 2 x 10/100/1000 Ethernet Ports
- airOS Software
- Power/LAN/WLAN LED Indicators
- Versatile Mounting
- FCC, IC, CE Approved
- RoHS Compliant.