Create wide area network connectivity with the NSM2 NanoStationM 400 MHz Indoor/Outdoor airMAX CPE Router from Ubiquiti Networks. This wireless access point features an enhanced 400 MHz Atheros processor along with 32MB of SDRAM and 8MB of flash memory. The single 10/100 BASE-TX Ethernet networking interface features passive Power over Ethernet compatibility and can easily be installed in a variety of locations using the included pole mounting kit. The enclosure of the NSM2 is composed of outdoor UV stabilized plastic for enhanced durability including the ability to withstand temperatures ranging from -22°F to 167°F.
- airMAX Technology – Unlike standard Wi-Fi protocol, Ubiquiti’s Time Division Multiple Access (TDMA) airMAX protocol allows each client to send and receive data using pre-designated time slots scheduled by an intelligent AP controller. This “time slot” method eliminates hidden node collisions and maximizes airtime efficiency. It provides many magnitudes of performance improvements in latency, throughput, and scalability compared to all other outdoor systems in its class.
- Intelligent QoS – Priority is given to voice/video for seamless streaming.
- Dual Ethernet Connectivity – The NanoStationM provides a secondary Ethernet port with software-enabled PoE output for seamless IP video integration.
- Intelligent PoE – Remote hardware reset circuitry of the NanoStationM allows the device to be remotely reset from the power supply location.
Product key features:
- 400 MHz Atheros Processor
- 32MB RAM / 8MB Flash Memory
- 4 GHz Operating Frequency
- 1 x 10/100 BASE-TX Ethernet Interface
- 4-11.2 dBi Antenna Gain
- 23 dB Minimum Cross-pol Isolation
- Passive Power over Ethernet
- Outdoor UV Stabilized Plastic Enclosure.