Featuring 2×2 MIMO technology, the new NanoStation links significantly faster and farther than ever before. New antenna array designs featuring 16dBi dual-polarity gain at 5GHz.
- PoE Connection – The NanoStation M5 is equipped with the “intelligent PoE.” This means you can reset it through its power supply, not directly in the unit. This is accomplished via the dual Ethernet port, one of which is dedicated for PoE use. In the process, you’re able to make the most of your electric power and save yourself the hassle of dealing with a lot of wires. You can also add an IP camera, which permits you to keep track of your property, among others, through a web-based access.
- Various Connectivity Options – The NanoStation M5 can be used as an access point, connecting to hundreds of devices all at the same time, or as a client, which can be connected to other networks through a bridge. The level of flexibility makes this a fantastic and convenient addition to your networking system.
- Quick Monitoring Process – The NanoStation M5 is easy to monitor through its strength indicators following the integration of 2 pairs of LEDs.
- Compact CPE Design – The NanoStation®M features the CPE design that expanded the global Wireless ISP industry.
Product key features:
- Weight: 0.4 kg
- High Performance: MIMO 2×2 TDMA
- Power Supply: 15V
- 2 x 10/100 Base: TX (Cat.5, RJ-45) Ethernet Interface.