Integrated Radio Design Ubiquiti’s InnerFeed technology integrates the radio into the feedhorn of an antenna, so there is no need for cables to connect the radio to the antenna. This improves performance because it eliminates cable losses. Plug and Play Installation The PowerBeam requires no tools for assembly; only a single wrench is required for pole-mounting.
- Incredible Antenna “Beam” Performance The form factor of the PowerBeam features the highest gain for its size. The PowerBeam’s excellent beam directivity provides the best performance in high-noise environments.
- Ubiquiti’s airMAX technology is proven in millions of deployments worldwide, exhibiting outstanding performance in outdoor environments. The TDMA airMAX protocol enables unprecedented scalability, high throughput and low latency in unlicensed, multipoint networks.
- The PBE-RAD-400 is a protective radome that shields the radio from the elements; it is available as an optional accessory for the PowerBeam PBE-M2-400 and PBE-M5-400.
Product key features:
- Atheros MIPS 74Kc, 560 MHz Processor
- 64MB DDR2, 8MB Flash Memory
- 5725 to 5850 MHz Operating Frequency
- 7″ Dish Reflector
- airMAX Technology
- Integrated InnerFeed Technology
- airOS Firmware Technology
- airView for Advanced Spectrum Analyzer
- Innovative Mechanical Design.