Designed for easy deployment, the UAP-AC-IW-US UniFi Access Point Enterprise Wi-Fi System from Ubiquiti Networks is a scalable enterprise access point solution providing enhanced coverage and improved network performance. It supports the 802.11ac Wi-Fi standard with speeds of up to 867 Mb/s in the 5 GHz radio band, and up to 300 Mb/s in the 2.4 GHz radio band. The Wi-Fi system offers simultaneous dual band operation with 2 x 2 MIMO technology for each band. It has a range of up to 328′ and three Gigabit Ethernet ports. This UniFi Access Point (AP) has a sleek design and can be easily mounted to a wall, using the gang electrical wall box (sold separately).
- The UniFi AP comes bundled with a non-dedicated software controller that can be deployed on an on-premise PC, Mac, or Linux machine, in a private cloud, or using a public cloud service.
- The 802.11ac MIMO Technology offers Gigabit speeds and range up to 328′.
- Install, configure, and manage all of the UniFi APs with the intuitive and user-friendly UniFi controller user interface.
- Build wireless networks as big or small as needed. Start with one or more and expand to thousands, while maintaining a single unified management system.
Product key features:
- 11 a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi Standards
- Range of up to 328′
- 3 x 10/100/1000 Ethernet Ports
- UniFi Controller Software
- Integrated Omni Antennas
- Guest Portal/Hotspot Support
- Passive Power over Ethernet
- 200+ Concurrent Clients
- Reset Button
- CE, FCC, IC Certified.