Discreetly install the UniFi nanoHD 4×4 MU-MIMO 802.11ac Wave-2 Access Point from Ubiquiti Networks into nearly any building environment, thanks to the optional skins which come in a variety of designs including camouflage, concrete, marble, wood, black and fabric. This Ubiquiti Networks AP also comes equipped with a single Gigabit Ethernet 802.3af PoE-compliant network port and includes mounting kits for easy installation to either the wall or ceiling. Regardless of the design you choose, this AP provides enhanced network connectivity with support for the 802.11ac Wave-2 networking standard supporting data transfer rates of up to 1733 Mb/s. Additionally, the nanoHD access point operates on both the 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz frequencies along with built-in MU-MIMO technology providing multiple pathways to the network to help alleviate congestion. As with many other Ubiquiti Networks components, the nanoHD supports the intuitive UniFi Controller Software allowing network administrators to manage the network using tools like detailed analytics, wireless uplink capabilities, guest portal/hotspot support, and more all of which can be accessed via the detailed user dashboard.
- UniFi comes bundled with a non-dedicated software controller that can be deployed on an on-site PC, Mac, or Linux machine; in a private cloud; or using a public cloud service.
- You also have the option of deploying the compact UniFi Cloud Key with built-in software.
- Powerful Hardware The UniFi nanoHD AP features Wi-Fi 802.11ac Wave 2 MU-MIMO technology.
- Intuitive UniFi Controller Software Configure and manage your APs with the easy-to-learn user interface.
- Expandable Build wireless networks as big or small as needed. Start with one (or upgrade to a five-pack) and expand to thousands while maintaining a single unified management system.
- UniFi Controller Use the UniFi Controller to provision thousands of UniFi APs, map out networks, quickly manage system traffic, and provision additional UniFi APs.
- Extend Your Coverage With the UniFi Controller software running in a NOC or in the cloud, administrators can manage multiple sites: multiple, distributed deployments, and multi-tenancy for managed service providers.
Product key features:
- 802.11ac Wave-2 Technology
- Up to 1733 Mb/s Wi-Fi Data Throughput
- 4×4 MIMO on the 5 GHz Band
- 2×2 MIMO on the 2.4 GHz Band
- 1 x Gigabit Ethernet Port
- 3af PoE Compliant
- WEP/WPA/WPA2 Wi-Fi Encryption
- Intuitive UniFi Controller Functionality
- Low-Profile Mounting
- Compact Form Factor.