With four built-in radios, three of which are dedicated to client connections and one to security, the UAP-XG-US Wave 2 Quad-Radio 802.11ac Access Point with Dedicated Security Radio from Ubiquiti Networks offers enhanced wireless connectivity. Setup is simple as this 802.3bt PoE compliant access point comes equipped with a single 1 GbE port and a single 10 GbE port. Furthermore, this access point can be installed in a variety of locations such as the ceiling, the wall, a junction box, and more all without the need to run a dedicated power supply to the unit. Once installed, clients can take advantage of 802.11ac Wave 2 Wi-Fi connectivity offering enhanced data transfer rates of up to 1733 Mb/s on the 5 GHz frequency and up to 800 Mb/s on the 2.4 GHz frequency. Managing the network has also been simplified thanks to Ubiquiti Networks own UniFi Controller software. This software comes packed with a variety of network management utilities such as spectral analysis, band steering, detailed analytics, WLAN group functionality, multi-site management, and guest portal/hotspot support. With the UAP-XG access point, you also have added peace of mind thanks to the included security radio along with support for spectrum and Wi-Fi packet analysis, Wi-Fi channel monitoring, and much more.
- Mu MIMO technology: it features the Wi-Fi 802.11AC Wave 2 MU MIMO technology combined with dedicated security and Bluetooth radios
- End-to-end Unifi network: with a throughput of 1500 client capacity support and 10 Gigabit Ethernet support, create a Future-Proof end-to-end Unifi network.
- It features dual 5 GHz 802.11AC Wave 2 radios with 3.466 Gaps combined radio rate In 5 GHz and 800 Mbps radio rate In 2.4 GHz
- High-performing Wi-Fi: high density tests conducted on access points where done in a high density environment with 100 Wi-Fi clients running The test Concurrently
- Spectral security: The Unifi Wi-Fi access Point delivers unprecedented wireless awareness and security, including tools for real-time spectrum monitoring, Airtime utilization analytics, and intrusion detection/prevention.
- Using a persistent spectral scan, this device constantly monitors the RF environment to check for both potential malicious activity and the best Channel for network performance
- Advanced features in controller: featuring an intuitive user interface, The Unifi controller conducts device Discovery, provisioning, monitoring, and configuration for centralized control of Unifi devices.
- The UniFi XG AP has three client radios, so it can support up to 750 users as its recommended maximum.
Product key features:
- 802.11ac Wave 2 Wi-Fi Standards
- 1 x 10/100/1000 Ethernet Ports
- 1 x 1/10 Gb/s ICM Ethernet Port
- 4×4 Spatial Streams
- UniFi Controller Software
- Integrated Dual Polarity Antennas
- Guest Portal/Hotspot Support
- 3bt PoE Compliant
- Up to 1500 Concurrent Clients
- Dedicated Reset Button.